Attending the 2024 SGC Catalyst Conference?
With historic investment through the Inflation Reduction Act and California’s $48 billion Climate Budget, “Progress in Place: From Power Building to Project Implementation,” builds on last year’s efforts to promote community and local capacity, while anticipating challenges associated with project development and implementation. The 2024 event will bring together frontline leaders, researchers, funders, and government partners to learn from one another, prioritize areas of future focus, advance projects, and celebrate transformation already underway.
Whether you are a sponsor, speaker, participant, or climate equity advocate, share your support with our easy-to-use social media toolkit.
Purpose of This Toolkit
The Catalyst Conference is designed to inspire awareness, collaboration, and capacity building from neighborhood to national levels and everything in between. This toolkit contains social posts, graphics, and hashtags to help you share your role in the conference, the importance of climate justice, and the urgency to make place-based investments in our disinvested communities.
How You Can Help
- Follow SGC on Twitter and LinkedIn. Share our content related to the Catalyst Conference.
- Copy and paste social media posts and images provided here. Or, develop your own custom posts using this content as a starting point.
- Tag SGC and add the hashtags provided to your social media posts.
- Engage with SGC via your personal or organizational accounts.
- If you are attending the 2024 Catalyst Conference, share your excitement, your involvement, and participation photos on social media.